Join Our Team
Interested to join our dynamic team and play a part in shaping the future of the Power industry and technology? At Power Instruments, we are constantly on the lookout for talented candidates who strive to be at the cutting edge in the world of industry and technology.
If you are passionate and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
SALES MANAGER (SINGAPORE)
Responsible for the designing and directing of the full spectrum of activities including the formulation and implementation of business plans to expand the regional market.
- Responsible for organization and implementation of sales objectives, plan and manage business strategies, meet sales budgets and quotas
- Co-ordinate activities and directs efforts towards meeting projected sales targets.
- Develop product marketing strategy and plan
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify business opportunities and market size.
- Expand customer base by establishing new contacts and new potentials
- Prospecting sales visits and regular follow-ups to establish rapport and customer relations
- Pre-sales preparation, sales presentations, negotiation of sales contracts, conversion of prospects to customers and after-sales service.
- Prepare regular sales and related reports.
- Gather regional market and competitor information (technical, prices and product development)
- Degree in Electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of B2B marketing, sales experience in industrial/technical sector
- Class 3 driving license and possess own car
- Knowledge and experience in the marine & offshore, oil & gas, utility market, industrial automation or power generation will be an advantage.
- Aptitude to acquire new skills, technical and product knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and good leadership abilities.
If you are what we look for, please post or email resume with a recent photograph (non-returnable), present and expected salary to:
The HR Manager
Power Instruments Pte Ltd
Blk 40 Toh Guan Road East,
#01-62, Enterprise Hub,